Aforementioned is a comfortable investment scheme where an authorized Nidhi representative receives the funds you wish to deposit, at your convenience.
This scheme encourages saving practices among children, housewives, professionals, salaried people, shopkeepers, small merchants, and businessmen.
Individuals can choose a deposit period of either 12 or 24 months, with a daily deposit, as low as Re.100/-.
- Plan period 12-24 months
- The minimum investment plan of Rs 100 and in multiple of Rs. 100.
- 10%-12% percent of the annual interest rate on deposits.
- Withdrawal before Maturity:
The Company shall not return/pay back any deposit within a period of three months from the date of its acceptance.On pre-maturity request by the depositor, after three months of the deposit, the depositor shall not be entitled to any interest up to the period of six months from the date of deposit.
The interest payable for the remaining period after six months shall be payable by the ordinarily agreed/applicable rate of interest (i.e. rate of interest payable; which the Company would have ordinarily paid, had the deposit been accepted for the period from which such deposit had run) reduced by 2%.
In case of Premature Payment of deposit, rupee value of the Gift, if any given to the depositor, shall be recovered along with interest@ 18 % Per annum (Monthly Compounded).
- After the maturity date, payment on irregular accounts will be made after deducting the penalty amount; maximum to the limit of interest earned on such account. No deductions will be made on principal amount of such accounts.
- Charge of Rs. 25 per 100/- in case of default payment of installment.
- TDS Deducted on interest as per provisions and Income Tax Act.
- Interest will be compounded on quarterly basis.
- Irregular deposits are not entitled for pre-mature payment and loan facility against it.
- At the time of maturity, the specimen signature of the member shall be tallied.
- The company will repay the principal amount and interest to nominee, in case of death of depositor, at which it was accepted for the Fixed Deposit plan in Jaipur, India.
- Differences in the terms of the plan, renovation, addition and amend by the Vaibhav Nidhi Pvt. Ltd.