Vaibhav Nidhi India Limited provides maximum fixed deposit interest rates from other Nidhi companies to the registered members. Fixed deposits are safer and more secure form of investments than other conventional modes of investments available in the market. Fixed deposit services are the best idea for senior citizens; considering their sources of income which are limited and most of the people in this age bracket are risk averse. Acting more like a savings panel, the lock-in periods associated with fixed deposits allows a more disciplined approach to long term savings and short term wealth growth. Fixed deposit of Vaibhav Nidhi India Limited tenures are available from periods as low as 06 Months to as high as 5 years and compare with FD Calculator. For more information related to the plans, rate of interests and tenures, follow the page below:
|(On deposit of ₹ 10000)|
|Period||Rate of Interest||Maturity Amount|
Vaibhav Nidhi India Limited offers various fixed deposit plans to our enrolled members. Below are some terms & conditions if you too want to be a part:
- The minimum amount accepted for deposit is Rs. 10000/- with additional amount in multiples of 10000.
- The deposits made in the name of a minor may be operated upon or withdrawn by the person making the deposit and representing the minor as his/her guardian. In case of demise of such guardian, any other person claiming as guardian shall not be entitled to operate upon or withdraw the deposit unless permitted by the Board of Directors, which shall be at their discretion. Money paid to such guardians shall afford a complete discharge to the Fund for payment of the deposit and shall not be questioned by minor or by any one on his/her behalf.
- The fixed deposit schemes shall be accepted for a minimum period of 6 months and a maximum period of 60 months.
- Payment mode will be either in cash or cheque (payment up to Rs. 20,000/- to be accepted in cash)
Withdrawal before Maturity
The Company shall not return/pay back any deposit within a period of three months from the date of its acceptance.
On pre-maturity request by the depositor, after three months of the deposit, the depositor shall not be entitled to any interest up to the period of six months from the date of deposit. The interest payable for the remaining period after six months shall be payable by the ordinarily agreed/applicable rate of interest (i.e. rate of interest payable; which the Company would have ordinarily paid, had the deposit been accepted for the period from which such deposit had run) reduced by two percent.
In case of Pre-mature Payment of deposit, rupee value of the Gift, if any given to the depositor, shall be recovered along with interest@ 18 % Per annum (Monthly Compounded).
- After the maturity date, payment on irregular accounts will be made after deducting the penalty amount; maximum to the limit of interest earned on such account. No deductions will be made on principle amount of such accounts.
- Charge of Rs. 25 per 1000/- in case of default payment of installment.
- TDS Deducted on interest as per provisions and Income Tax Act.
- Best fixed deposit rates will be compounded on quarterly basis.
- Irregular deposits are not entitled for pre-mature payment and loan facility against it.
- At the time of maturity, the specimen signature of the member shall be tallied.
- The company will repay the principal amount and interest to nominee, in case of death of depositor, at which it was accepted for the Fixed Deposit plan in Jaipur, India.