Savings accounts are the most common and popular account services; you would have already worked upon. It is operated to encourage people to save their money and utilize it when required. The comfort that gets attached with the tag of savings proves to be the ultimate solution to rely upon at times of helplessness and need for a thick amount. It will improve your quality of life and would help you lead a comfortable and easy life ahead. The best reason to open up a savings account is the fact that it will keep you financially strong and ready for unexpected expenses as you will have some money aside to fulfill your requirements. Vaibhav Nidhi India Limited has introduced saving account plan in Jaipur to encourage the savings habit and enables the depositors to earn income by the interest rates. Vaibhav Nidhi India Limited offers the highest saving account interest rate to its members. Below are the required details: Savings Account Schemes Vaibhav Nidhi India Limited introduced the best saving account schemes in India to give the members maximum benefits out of their investment with us. Details are given below:
Offering the highest rate of interest at 6% p.a.
- SMS facility is available for the members.
- Nomination facility is available for the depositors.
- Maximum amount of deposit should not exceed ₹ 1,00,000/-
- Only one nominee is required for a deposit account.
- A person is legally empowered to operate a minor account and can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- By filling up the prescribed form, applicants can make the nominations and can change the nomination details during the subsistence of the account.
What are the documents required to open an account?
Proof of Identity:
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Government/ Defence ID Card
- Driving License
- Pension Payment Order
- Photo ID Card Issued by Post Office
- Photo ID Card Issued by University
- Photo ID Card Issued by Public Authority
- Aadhaar Letter / Card
- NREGA Card
Proof of Address (of Correspondence Address):
- Credit Card Statement (not more than 3 months old)
- Income/ Wealth Tax Assessment Order
- Telephone Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Bank Account Statement
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card (only if it contains the current address)
- Pension Payment Order
- Lease Deed/Sale Deed
- Proof of Residence Issued by University*
- Address Proof of Close Relatives
- Address Proof of Gazetted/ Senior PSU Officers
- Driving Licence
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Please provide the original documents for verification and a photocopy of each document is required.
- The payment of deposit shall be made with in a period of 7 to 14 days from the date of withdrawal request subject to other conditions fulfilled.
- Saving Account Schemes are mandatory to provide permanent address and a telephone number.
- It is mandatory to complete the KYC norms.
*Every deposit plan is for the members/shareholders only and terms and conditions will apply on all the deposit